Remedies lack of assertiveness, servility and weak will.
Remedy for animals, that:
- try to please their owners all the time
- are constantly following their owners, licking them and refusing leaving them alone
- may be called as "doormats", too much submissive and subordinate
- often avoid eye contact, having head down, keeping ears pressed back
- are often bullied by other animals or humans, especially children - are overtired after being overworked
- have no resistance to the environment, easily catch infections or parasites